Friday, April 5, 2013

...a song...


Would you please, Could you please
Come take a walk with me?
Don't have to do much Don't have to say much
Just maybe climb a tree, or skip a couple rocks
Tumble in the grass, give a somersault back
To the hills from last time

I spy something red, 
What, what'd you say? 
It's a woodpeckers head,
Peck pecking away!
Peck, peck, peck,
peck pecking away!

Now the suns going down and the worms
Are coming out just wigglin'
and squigglin' 
and dancing all about...
You know they're happy from the fresh rainfall
It's time to have a worm ball!

Would it be too much to take your hand
Could I have this dance?
Each new starlight like pools reflect your eyes
I'm not surprised when our lips meet...

DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO END THIS SWEET?

Would you please, Could you please
Come take a walk with me?
Don't have to do much Don't have to say much
Just maybe climb a tree, or skip a couple rocks
Tumble in the grass, give a somersault back
To the hills from last time

I spy something blue,
Its the morning light on you...

Would you please, Could you please
Come take a walk with me?

Tumble in the grass, give a somersault back
To the hills from last time

No comments:

Post a Comment