Monday, May 6, 2013

The Caterpillar Song

Smile Caterpillar
turn your face into the sun
you can walk on my land
I don't care if you run
It is all organic,
there is nothing to fear
no chemicals, no pesticides
you are loved here

I know that you've been tossed about
a time or two before,
so I understand your hesitance
to come knocking at my door
But I can assure you,
as soon as you're inside
I'll kiss your fuzzy face,
look in your big brown eyes, 
say, let's always love each other 
until the day we die

Let me come into your chrysalis
there's beauty in obscure 
When the time is right
we'll start our flight
wings- in this illuminated sphere
And I can assure you,
As we're flying side by side
I'll kiss your fuzzy face,
look in your big brown eyes, 
say, let's always love each other 
until the day we die

  

No comments:

Post a Comment